1800 350 419
Keeping Your Stock Fresh: Commercial Fridges for Small and Large Businesses
One of the most important things to keep in mind is the quality of your products. When you're dealing with perishable goods, such as food or drinks, keeping them fresh and safe to consume is vital. That's where commercial fridges come in. Whether you're running a small café or a large restaurant chain, having the right kind of commercial fridge can make all the difference in maintaining the quality of your stock.
Commercial fridges are designed specifically to store large amounts of food and beverages at a safe temperature. They come in a wide range of sizes and styles, so no matter how big or small your business is, a lushmist commercial fridge will suit your needs. But with so many options available, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Here are some tips to keep in mind when looking for a commercial fridge for your business.
- Size: Consider the size of your business and the amount of stock you need to store. If you're running a small café with limited storage space, then a smaller, under-counter fridge may be all you need. But if you're managing a large restaurant with a high volume of customers, then an upright commercial fridge may be more suitable. Just remember it's important to choose a fridge that can accommodate your current needs, as well as any future growth your business may experience.
- Temperature: The type of food and beverages you'll be storing will play an important role when choosing your commercial fridge. Different items require different temperature settings, so it's important to choose a fridge that can accommodate a range of temperatures. For example, if you're storing meat, then you'll need a fridge that can maintain a temperature of 2-5°C to prevent bacteria growth. But if you're storing fruits and vegetables, then a temperature of 8-10°C may be more appropriate.
- Types: When it comes to the design of the fridge, there are two main types to choose from: reach-in and walk-in. Reach-in fridges are the most common type, and are usually designed to fit under counters or in tight spaces. They come in a range of sizes and styles, and can be either single or double-door. Walk-in fridges, on the other hand, are much larger and are designed to be walked into. They're ideal for larger businesses that need to store a lot of stock, and can be custom-built to fit the specific needs of your business.
- Energy: Consider the energy efficiency of the unit. Commercial fridges can be quite expensive to run, so choosing an energy-efficient model can save you a significant amount of money in the long run. Look for fridges that are ENERGY STAR certified, as these have been tested and proven to be more energy efficient than other models.
- Price: Investing in a high-quality commercial fridge may be more expensive upfront, but it can save you money in the long run by reducing maintenance and repair costs. Look for fridges that are made by reputable manufacturers, and that come with a warranty to protect your investment.
If you're running a business that deals with perishable goods, then investing in a commercial fridge is absolutely essential. When choosing a fridge, consider the size of your business, the type of stock you'll be storing, the design of the fridge, the energy efficiency of the unit, and the quality and reliability of the fridge. With the right commercial fridge, you can ensure that your stock stays fresh and safe to consume, which can help to build a loyal customer base and ultimately grow your business.