405L Upright Glass Door Wine Fridge Refrigerator
- Benefits & Features
- Size Guide
May we present to you this beautiful single zone wine fridge with the latest compressor technology, making this unit eco friendly and silent running!
This single zone wine fridge will be presented to you and your guests with Beech Wood shelves, creating seamless retrieval for all your favourite wine bottles.
The versatility of this fridge allows it to be built into your space or freestanding in any room of your choice. With the simple touch panels right at your fingertips, to the adjustable brightness and LED, this fridge will take your breath away.
Need more space?
Consider purchasing a second wine fridge and modify it with a reversed door hinge, which allows you to store more wines and at different temperatures.
Wine Fridge Delivery Disclaimer
When purchasing a wine fridge, it is important to note that these products will be a kerbside delivery only and by 1 person. There will be no assistance provided to the premise. However, some delivery partners may offer a full service at an extra cost if stairs, lifts, unpacking, rubbish removal is required.
The delivery partner may call via telephone on the day before or on the day of the delivery to provide a specific time frame of their arrival. You will be required to be present at the time of the delivery.
If you wish, you may contact the delivery partner for updates or if you have any queries about the delivery of your order.
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 164 bottles
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Embraco Inverter Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
|1825mm (including feet)