Schmick Twin Zone Alfresco Beer And Wine Bar Fridge
- Benefits & Features
- Size Guide
Need an outdoor fridge? Look no further than this Schmick Twin Zone Alfresco Beer & Wine Fridge. It can hold 190 cans and 58 wine bottles, meaning you can mix & match your beverage options.
This fantastic technology saves energy through its adjustable heating doors and eco LED lighting that turns off when not in use.
Its dimensions allow you to place this fridge perfectly under benches in indoor and outdoor settings.
Wine Fridge Delivery Disclaimer
When purchasing a wine fridge, it is important to note that these products will be a kerbside delivery only and by 1 person. There will be no assistance provided to the premise. However, some delivery partners may offer a full service at an extra cost if stairs, lifts, unpacking, rubbish removal is required.
The delivery partner may call via telephone on the day before or on the day of the delivery to provide a specific time frame of their arrival. You will be required to be present at the time of the delivery.
If you wish, you may contact the delivery partner for updates or if you have any queries about the delivery of your order.
Indoor or outdoor suitability
- Fits 190 cans & 58 wine bottles (total 190 litres)
- Twin zone
- Triple glazed LOW E glass with switchable heated glass option
- Material: Stainless steel (Exterior) & Black molded plastic (interior finish)
- Touch button controls
- LED lighting
- Safety lock
- Noctua Silent and Quiet Fans from Norway
- Meanwell Transformer (Taiwan)
- High Quality Jiaxipera Chinese Compressor
- 3 flat chromed adjustable shelves in one zone, slide out saddle shelf in second zone
- Power consumption: 1.40 kW/24 hrs
- Noise level: 44.00 dB
- 12 Volt Fans
- Eco LED lighting
- R600 100% Ozone safe gas and triple glazing