Polar G-Series Upright Fridge 600L
- Benefits & Features
- Size Guide
Offering 600 litres of storage space in a gastronorm-compatible size, this upright fridge from the Polar G-Series range is perfect for storing large amounts of chilled food in busy commercial kitchens. The unit uses forced air cooling to provide a rapid chill recovery rate, even when the door is being opened frequently in ambient conditions of up to 43°C.
This premium tall fridge features front braking castor wheels for easy positioning or moving, two floor protectors and user-friendly controls with digital display. Inside, three adjustable shelves can be rearranged to fit any chilled ingredients. The door is lockable and self-closing for added security, and the fridge's ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall to perform properly.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
No technician is required to set up this machine, allowing you to use it almost instantly from delivery.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Material Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Finish - external White painted steel
- Finish - internal Aluminium
- Power Type 265W | 1.8A
- Refrigerant R290 / 320g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Plug Type: 1x 10amp Plug
- Total Usable Capacity (Litres) of unit: 395
- Gems Rating: 4
- Noise Level (Decibles): 48
- Solid door is lockable too for extra security and peace of mind between shifts
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller for easy operation
- Front-braking castor wheels for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Adjustable feet ensure secure and stable positioning on your kitchen floor
- Tropical-rated and suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 43°C
- Weight Capacity of Shelf/Drawer: 25
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment