Polar U-Series Single Door Bakery Fridge
- Benefits & Features
- Size Guide
The Polar U-Series upright bakery fridge is perfect for any professional kitchen which uses specialist patisserie or baker's trays.
This fridge is able to accommodate up to twenty 600x400mm trays (18 recommended), offering more than enough capacity to house large quantities of pastries, cookies or rolled dough.
With everyday reliability and simple user-friendly operation, the Polar fridge keeps your stock chilled in kitchen temperatures of up to 43˚.
The strong stainless-steel construction and heavy-duty castors make cleaning and maintenance simple, creating a superb choice for businesses which bake on-site. Please note that trays sold separately.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce.
Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste.
No technician is required to set up this machine, allowing you to use it almost instantly from delivery.
- Capacity 850Ltr
- Power Type 350W, 1.95A
- Voltage 230V
- Capacity for up to 18 specialist patisserie trays (sold separately)
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing door helps retain internal temperature and reduce running costs
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Simple manual defrost mode
- Door is both lockable and reversible - fridge is secure and easy to position
- Plug Type: 1x 10amp Plug
- Gems Rating: 4
- Noise Level (Decibles): 52
- Net Usable Capacity: 619 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 8-43°C