Under Bench Beer and Wine Fridge Combo
This Beer & Wine Fridge combo is a stylish twin zone double door unit, storing up to 28 bottles and over 100 cans at one time. The twin zone feature allows you to set and adjust different temperatures which means you can store a greater range of beverages such as beer, wine and soft drink.
It is engineered with updated high quality Embraco Inverter Compresser technology, making it is a quiet, energy efficient and durable fridge. This modern fridge combo has 4 hardwood shelves and 2 chromed shelves that are adjustable to suit your needs.
A fantastic and highly versatile product to store all your favourite drinks whilst keeping your home grand and sleek, this can also be used indoor or a shaded & dust-free outdoor setting.
Wine Fridge Delivery Disclaimer
When purchasing a wine fridge, it is important to note that these products will be a kerbside delivery only and by 1 person. There will be no assistance provided to the premise. However, some delivery partners may offer a full service at an extra cost if stairs, lifts, unpacking, rubbish removal is required.
The delivery partner may call via telephone on the day before or on the day of the delivery to provide a specific time frame of their arrival. You will be required to be present at the time of the delivery.
If you wish, you may contact the delivery partner for updates or if you have any queries about the delivery of your order.
- Volume: 200 Litre
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, Adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 82kgs
- Unit Size: 985W x590D x 860H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear